Wednesday 2 November 2011

We are ONE Year Old Already!

Hello Everyone,

Time sure flies because our little UK Kimono de Jack is one year old already. It seems it was only yesterday I've decided that we gotta have Kimono Jack in UK, and started planning it. Then we met up at Trafalgar Square with only 5 of us. I'm proud to say that now I don't even have to think about meet-ups, because all my wonderful friends in the group come up with such great ideas. So when I leave UK in couple of years, I know that Kimono de Jack will continue without me.

This time we've decided to meet at Trafalgar Square again, since it was THE place that started it all. I have a feeling that every October we will be going to Trafalgar Square from now on.





























These are just some of the photos that I took. You can also check Kitty Kanzashi account of the event.

Our next Kimono Jack will be in Birmingham for the Frankfurt Market on December 10, 2011. We don't really have anything big planned in November since most of us are pretty busy or traveling, so some members might have very localized Kimono Jacks in their area. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

~ Lyuba

No comments:

Post a Comment