Sunday 27 February 2011

Kimono Jack in Manchester

Hello everyone,

It's time for our next Kimono de Jack event! This time we will be going to Manchester Textile Antique Fair in Manchester. It is promising to be a fab event, with lots of things to see and buy.

When:
March 6, 2011

Where: 
Manchester Textile Antique Fair
Armitage Centre
Fallowfield
Manchester, M14 6HE

Time:
10am - 4:30pm

I am not sure what time we will be arriving there because Manchester is a new territory for us, but if you're planning on coming then email me or leave a comment with your email and I will make sure to provide you with contact details.

Remember, wear kimono if you have one, but if not then just come and hang out! See you all there! 

~ Lyuba


7 comments:

  1. Hello from Japanese Tex-style, very pleased to hear the Kimono de Jack events are still going strong, well done. I have been advertising some of your events on the website homepage www.japanesetex-style.co.uk. You've beaten my to it on your latest idea at the Manchester Antique Textile Fair. I was going to suggest anybody living around the London area coming to The London Vintage Fashion and Textile Fair, held at Hammersmith Town Hall on the 13th March 2011. We are standing at that one and always have a large assortment of haori, michiyuki, juban etc. at the fair at the amazing price of £10.00 etc. some men's items also, together with our usual stock from the website. If anyone would like to meet me there, email me and I can send a free ticket email address- marilyn@japanesetex-style.co.uk Good Luck with your event on the 6th March I hope you all have a wonderful day. Marilyn Ratcliffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try and come, but it's a little bit of a short notice for us :( I will email you as soon as I know if and how many will be coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay great, if you can't make it this time, maybe we can stand the next fair at Hammersmith on the 10th April and meet up then. Fuji Maeda usually has a stall selling kimono etc. at these events too, so could be fun everyone meeting up.
    Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun event to arrange a Kimono de Jack UK. We should certainly consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be great if we could also meet up in kimono and just hang out. Otherwise it would be hard to meet up when you have to work the fair lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I tend to have to work 7 days a week, but there are quiet times so might be able to take part in a kimono de jack event then. But at the fair isn't so bad as my husband can man the stall some of the time while I'm enjoying myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let us know when you have your quiet times and we'll try to schedule something then.

    ReplyDelete