Wednesday 19 January 2011

January Kimono Jack in London

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it is our FOURTH Kimono Jack in UK, as well as the FIRST one for 2011! I would say the year is starting just right :) For this KDJ we will be going to Barbican Art Gallery in London to see the Future Beauty: 30 Years of japanese Fashion. The exhibition looks very interesting and I am looking forward to attending.

When: 
January 22, 2011

Where: 
Barbican Art Gallery  (click the link for directions)
Please note that this is a ticketed event, so you will have to purchase a ticket yourself.

Time: 
11 - 2pm
We will be meeting at Liverpool Tube station at 11am and then going to Barbican. You can either meet us there, or go straight to Barbican but we will arrive a little later.

As always, everyone who likes kimono is welcome. Please wear one if you have it, but if not then just come to hang out! We are happy to see any fellow kimono enthusiasts! :) 

See you all there!!

~ Kimono de Jack UK

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I look forward to photos. I'm sorry I can't make it this time.

    ReplyDelete