Sunday 12 December 2010

Third Kimono Jack in UK

Hello everyone,

I can't believe that this past weekend we had our THIRD Kimono Jack event in UK! You might ask where are the photos from our SECOND Kimono Jack, and I will tell you that this past few weeks I've been slacking significantly.... so I promise to be a good organizer and post them very soon.



This time the road took us to Birmingham for their annual Christmas Frankfurt Market. We walked around, had some German sausage, I had a nice cup of mulled wine, and generally had lots and lots of fun.


We even had few new people join in. I'm hoping we will see these ladies again at the future KDJ events.





One of the wonderful things about Christmas Markets is that we get to try a lot of different foods. These here are Dutch pancakes.





The January KDJ will be held in London on January 22nd. We have not worked out the details as to where to meet and what to do, but I will update as soon as I know.

~ Lyuba

No comments:

Post a Comment